Read and/or download the National Science Foundation’s message about the National Safety Stand-Down May 2-6 2016.
CPS makes participant safety a priority. We offer the following resources to eligible NSF-funded researchers:
- Arctic Field Training courses, both standard and customized to a team’s needs
- Medical advisory services and kits for teams working in remote areas
- Standard and customized survival bags
- Safe fuel handling guidelines
- Oilfield training for Alaska researchers
- Additional AFT Handouts for Risk Management
For more information, please contact the Field Risk Manager.